(6 – 8 Servings)
- 1 pkg. “JIFFY” Pizza Crust Mix
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup warm water (80°F to 90°F)
- 1 Tbsp. margarine or butter, melted
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. cheddar cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 425°F. Grease and flour an 8″ x 4″ pan.
Combine pizza crust mix and 1 cup cheese. Add water and mix well. Cover and let rise in warm place for 5 minutes. On floured surface, knead 4 – 5 times. Roll out to a 12″ x 6″ rectangle. Brush with butter. Sprinkle bacon and remaining cheese on top. Roll up starting at shorter end. Pinch edges together to seal and place in pan, seam side down. Garnish with paprika. Bake 18 – 20 minutes.
All recipes are subject to change. We may, at our discretion, alter or remove a recipe from the website or package. We recommend printing or saving an electronic version of beloved recipes to ensure their availability for later use.