(One 9″ Pie)
- 1 pkg. “JIFFY” Pie Crust Mix
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1-3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 lb. fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 can (8 oz.) crushed pineapple, drained (reserve juice)
- 1 container (8 oz.) whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 small jar Maraschino cherries (optional)
- 1 small jar chocolate sauce (optional)
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Prepare pie crust mix as directed on package for a one crust pie. Prick bottom with a fork. Bake 10 – 13 minutes. Cool. Combine pudding mix and milk. Blend well and set aside. Melt chocolate chips. Stir in oil. Paint crust with chocolate mixture. Slice bananas into reserved pineapple juice; stir gently. Place half of bananas over chocolate. Spread half of pudding over bananas. Arrange strawberries, pineapple and remaining bananas over pudding. Spread remaining pudding over fruit. Cover with whipped topping, sprinkle with nuts and garnish with cherries (optional). Chill before serving. Drizzle with chocolate sauce after cutting (optional).
All recipes are subject to change. We may, at our discretion, alter or remove a recipe from the website or package. We recommend printing or saving an electronic version of beloved recipes to ensure their availability for later use.