(12 – 15 Servings)
- 1 pkg. “JIFFY” Golden Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 container (8 oz.) whipped topping, thawed
- flaked coconut (optional)
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 13” x 9” pan.
Prepare cake mix as directed on package. Pour into pan. Bake 15 – 20 minutes. Set aside to cool. Combine pudding mix, milk and cream cheese. Blend well. Spread over cooled cake. Spread pineapple over pudding mixture. Smooth whipped topping over pineapple. Sprinkle with coconut (optional). Chill and serve.
All recipes are subject to change. We may, at our discretion, alter or remove a recipe from the website or package. We recommend printing or saving an electronic version of beloved recipes to ensure their availability for later use.