(15 – 20 Pieces)
- 1 pkg. “JIFFY” Pizza Crust Mix
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup warm water (80°F to 90°F)
- 1 pkg. (7 oz.) pepperoni, sliced
- assorted toppings of your choice (optional)
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 can (15 oz.) pizza sauce
Preheat oven to 425°F. Grease a baking sheet.
Combine pizza crust mix and garlic powder. Add water and prepare as directed on package. On floured surface, knead several times. Roll out to a very thin rectangle, approximately 14″ x 10″. With pizza cutter, cut into squares and place on baking sheet. With a fork, pierce each piece several times. Add pepperoni and toppings (optional) on top and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 8 – 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.
All recipes are subject to change. We may, at our discretion, alter or remove a recipe from the website or package. We recommend printing or saving an electronic version of beloved recipes to ensure their availability for later use.