- 1 pkg. “JIFFY” Pizza Crust Mix
- 1 pkg. “JIFFY” Buttermilk Biscuit Mix
- 2 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup warm water (80°F to 90°F)
- 2 lbs. fresh asparagus, cut into 2″ pieces
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. ground mustard
- 3 egg whites
Preheat oven to 425°F. Grease a 12” or 14” pizza pan.
Combine pizza crust and buttermilk biscuit mix. Add seasoning, garlic powder and water. Blend well. Grease fingers and press dough on bottom of pan. Bake 15 – 18 minutes and set aside. Heat oven to 450°F. Cook asparagus until crisp and tender. Drain on paper towels. Sprinkle Swiss cheese on top of baked crust. Arrange asparagus and chicken over cheese. Combine mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and mustard. In separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold into mayonnaise mixture and spread over asparagus. Bake 12 – 18 minutes.
All recipes are subject to change. We may, at our discretion, alter or remove a recipe from the website or package. We recommend printing or saving an electronic version of beloved recipes to ensure their availability for later use.