The Foodservice Production Shift Facilitator is responsible for facilitating the day-to-day production operations for his/her assigned department and shift. He/she is responsible for people and team development, quality performance, production output, employee safety, and food safety. The Facilitator will provide technical expertise when needed. This shift could operate during what are traditionally 3rd Shift hours or on what are traditionally 2nd Shift hours. This Facilitator will cover both Mixing and Packaging in the Foodservice manufacturing operation on his/her assigned shift.
- At least 2 years of experience supervising hourly production employees, preferably in the food industry or Manufacturing.
- Demonstrated working experience with computers and business software programs.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Willingness to work varied shifts.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment with PLC/HMI machinery is preferred.
- A 2-year or 4-year degree or technical education is preferred.
Chelsea Milling Company engages an independent recruiting organization to forward us potentially qualified candidates for this and other positions. They are familiar with our requirements. We trust them to forward the most qualified people to us for consideration.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
All postings are for positions at the Chelsea, Michigan based “JIFFY” Mix plant, unless noted otherwise.