(One 12" or 14" Pizza)
- 1 pkg. “JIFFY” Pizza Crust Mix
- 1 Tbsp. margarine or butter
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup fresh asparagus, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 container (4 oz) feta cheese, divided
- 1 pkg. (2.8 oz) bacon bits
Melt margarine or butter in pan over medium heat. Add onion and sprinkle with pepper. Sauté until golden. Blanch asparagus and set aside. Preheat oven to 425°F. Prepare pizza crust as directed on package. Bake 7 – 8 minutes. Increase oven to 450°F. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and half of feta cheese on crust. Top with onions, asparagus, bacon bits and remaining feta cheese. Bake an additional 7 – 10 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.
Variation: Lightly drizzle balsamic dressing or olive oil over pizza after baking
All recipes are subject to change. We may, at our discretion, alter or remove a recipe from the website or package. We recommend printing or saving an electronic version of beloved recipes to ensure their availability for later use.