(12 – 15 Servings)
- 3 pkgs. “JIFFY” Blueberry Muffin Mix
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can (21 oz.) blueberry pie filling
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2-1/2 Tbsp. margarine or butter, cold
Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a 13” x 9” pan.
Combine topping ingredients until crumbly. Set aside. For cake, combine muffin mix and pudding mix. Add eggs and milk. Blend well. Spread half of batter in pan. Spread pie filling over batter. Spread remaining batter over filling. Sprinkle topping over batter. Bake 40 – 45 minutes.
All recipes are subject to change. We may, at our discretion, alter or remove a recipe from the website or package. We recommend printing or saving an electronic version of beloved recipes to ensure their availability for later use.