(9 – 12 servings)
- 2 cups “JIFFY” Baking Mix
- 1-3/4 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 3/4 cup margarine or butter
- 1/2 cup “JIFFY” Baking Mix
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 Tbsp. margarine or butter
- 1/2 cup nuts, chopped
Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease a 9” pan.
For cake, combine blueberries, milk and lemon zest. In separate bowl, cut margarine or butter into baking mix until crumbly. Stir in blueberry mixture. Spread into pan. For topping, combine baking mix and brown sugar. Cut in margarine or butter until crumbly. Add nuts. Sprinkle over blueberry mixture. Bake 65 – 70 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream (optional).
All recipes are subject to change. We may, at our discretion, alter or remove a recipe from the website or package. We recommend printing or saving an electronic version of beloved recipes to ensure their availability for later use.