(12 – 15 Servings)
- 1 pkg. “JIFFY” Blueberry Muffin Mix
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 6 Tbsp. margarine or butter, softened
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. lemon extract
- 1 container (8 oz.) whipped topping, thawed
- 1 jar (10 oz.) blueberry preserves
- 2/3 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine crust ingredients until crumbly. Reserve 1 tablespoon of crumbs. Press remaining crumbs into bottom and slightly up sides of ungreased pie pan. Bake 7 – 10 minutes. Cool. For filling, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and lemon extract until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Set aside. Combine preserves and blueberries. Spread over cooled crust. Spread cream cheese mixture over blueberry mixture. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Chill before serving.
All recipes are subject to change. We may, at our discretion, alter or remove a recipe from the website or package. We recommend printing or saving an electronic version of beloved recipes to ensure their availability for later use.