(One 9″ Pie)
- 1 pkg. “JIFFY” Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1 Tbsp. margarine or butter, softened
- 1 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1/4 cup peanuts, finley chopped
- 2 pkgs. (3.4 oz.) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3-1/4 cups milk, cold
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 container (8 oz.) whipped topping, thawed
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine crust ingredients. Blend well. Set aside 1 tablespoon for garnish. Press remaining mixture in bottom of an ungreased 9” pie pan. Bake 13 – 15 minutes. Cool completely. For filling, combine pudding mixes and milk until thickened. Add peanut butter. Mix well. Spread over crust. Spread whipped topping over pudding mixture and garnish with reserved crust mixture. Chill for 1 hour or until set.
All recipes are subject to change. We may, at our discretion, alter or remove a recipe from the website or package. We recommend printing or saving an electronic version of beloved recipes to ensure their availability for later use.