(4 – 6 Servings)
- 1 pkg. “JIFFY” Pizza Crust Mix
- 1/2 cup warm water (80°F to 90°F)
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup pepperoni, sliced
- 1 jar (4.5 oz.) mushrooms, sliced and drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 oz.) olives, sliced and drained
Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a pizza pan.
Prepare pizza crust as directed on package. On floured surface, roll out to a 10″ circle. Spread pizza sauce over half. Sprinkle cheese over sauce. Top with pepperoni, mushrooms and olives. Fold in half and secure edge by pinching together. Bake 10-12 minutes.
All recipes are subject to change. We may, at our discretion, alter or remove a recipe from the website or package. We recommend printing or saving an electronic version of beloved recipes to ensure their availability for later use.