(14 – 16 Muffins)
- 2 pkgs. “JIFFY” Apple Cinnamon Muffin Mix
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz) instant vanilla puddig mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup apple, peeled and grated
- 1 Tbsp. margarine or butter, cold
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. margarine or butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease muffins pans or use paper baking cups.
Combine muffin mix and pudding mix. Add eggs, milk and apple. Blend well. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full. For topping, combine ingredients until crumbly; sprinkle over batter. Bake 14 – 16 minutes. Cool. For icing, in saucepan combine butter, sugar and milk. Heat over medium until melted stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add vanilla and powdered sugar. Stir until creamy. Drizzle over muffins.
All recipes are subject to change. We may, at our discretion, alter or remove a recipe from the website or package. We recommend printing or saving an electronic version of beloved recipes to ensure their availability for later use.