(6 – 9 Servings)
- 1 pkg. “JIFFY” Corn Muffin Mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 can (8 oz) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (4 oz) green chilies, chopped
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, coarsely grated
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9” square pan.
Lightly beat eggs; add corn and chilies. Add remaining ingredients. Mix until blended. Pour into pan. Bake 40 – 45 minutes or until lightly browned.
All recipes are subject to change. We may, at our discretion, alter or remove a recipe from the website or package. We recommend printing or saving an electronic version of beloved recipes to ensure their availability for later use.