(4 – 6 Servings)
- 1 pkg. “JIFFY” Buttermilk Biscuit Mix
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 2 Tbsp. margarine or butter
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 1 tsp. garlic and herb seasoning blend
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1-1/2 cups chicken, cooked and diced
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease an 8” square pan.
Combine soup and 1/3 cup milk. Slowly add in flour. Blend well and set aside. In skillet, melt margarine or butter. Add vegetables and onions. Sauté for 5 – 7 minutes. Add soup mixture, seasoning, garlic powder, and chicken. Blend well. Pour into pan. In separate bowl, combine biscuit mix, 1/2 cup milk and egg. Spread over vegetable mixture. Bake 25 – 30 minutes.
All recipes are subject to change. We may, at our discretion, alter or remove a recipe from the website or package. We recommend printing or saving an electronic version of beloved recipes to ensure their availability for later use.