(8 – 10 Servings)
- 1 pkg. “JIFFY” Pizza Crust Mix
- 1/2 cup warm water, (80°F to 90°F)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 1 large yellow or orange pepper, sliced into thin rings
- 1/2 lb. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1-1/2 cups chicken, cooked and cubed
- 1 can (8 oz.) pizza sauce
- 1 tsp. fresh garlic, minced or garlic salt
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Prepare and bake pizza crust mix as directed on package. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high. Add onions, peppers, mushrooms, salt and pepper. Cook 4 – 6 minutes or until onions are tender. Add olives and chicken. Spread pizza sauce over dough. Spoon chicken mixture over sauce and sprinkle with garlic, oregano and Parmesan cheese. Top with mozzarella cheese and bake 18 – 22 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.
All recipes are subject to change. We may, at our discretion, alter or remove a recipe from the website or package. We recommend printing or saving an electronic version of beloved recipes to ensure their availability for later use.