(9 – 12 Servings)
- 1 pkg. “JIFFY” Chocolate Muffin Mix
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. raspberry jam
- 2 Tbsp. instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced or chopped
- 2 Tbsp. margarine or butter, cold
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8” square pan.
For cake, combine muffin mix, egg, 1 tablespoon jam, pudding mix, oil and milk. Blend well. Pour into pan. Place small spoonfuls of jam over batter. Using a knife, drag jam through batter to create a marbling effect. For topping, sprinkle mini chocolate chips over batter. In separate bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and almonds. Cut in butter with fork until crumbly. Sprinkle evenly over batter. Bake 30 – 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
All recipes are subject to change. We may, at our discretion, alter or remove a recipe from the website or package. We recommend printing or saving an electronic version of beloved recipes to ensure their availability for later use.