(9 – 16 Servings)
- 2 pkgs. “JIFFY” Golden Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) instant lemon pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp. lemon extract
- 1 container (12 oz.) whipped topping, thawed (divided)
- 1 can (15.75 oz.) lemon pie filling
- whipped topping, (remaining)
- 1 pgk. (3.4 oz.) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1/4 cup milk
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two 9” cake pans.
Combine cake ingredients. Mix on medium for 4 minutes. Divide evenly and pour into pans. Bake 30 – 35 minutes or until tops spring back when lightly pressed. Cool in pan 5 minutes before removing. Cool completely. Cut cakes in half horizontally to make 4 layers. For filling, combine 1/4 cup whipped topping and pie filling. Divide and spread between the 3 layers. For topping, combine remaining whipped topping, pudding mix and milk until blended. Frost top and sides of cake. Chill and serve.
All recipes are subject to change. We may, at our discretion, alter or remove a recipe from the website or package. We recommend printing or saving an electronic version of beloved recipes to ensure their availability for later use.