(10 – 12 Sticks)
- 1 pkg. “JIFFY” Pizza Crust Mix
- 1/4 tsp. garlic and herb seasoning
- 1 pkg. (3 oz) pepperoni slices, chopped
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup warm water (80°F to 90°F)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsp. margarine or butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp. garlic & herb seasoning
Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease baking sheet. Combine pizza crust mix, seasoning, pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Add water and mix well. Spread Parmesan cheese on flat surface; knead dough into cheese. Roll to 1/2″ thick; cut into 1″ bread sticks. Place 1” apart on baking sheet. Bake 18 – 20 minutes. Mix together coating ingredients. After removing sticks from oven, brush tops with coating.
All recipes are subject to change. We may, at our discretion, alter or remove a recipe from the website or package. We recommend printing or saving an electronic version of beloved recipes to ensure their availability for later use.