(8 – 10 Servings)
- 1 pkg. “JIFFY” Pizza Crust Mix
- 1/2 cup warm water (80Â°F to 90Â°F)
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. dill weed
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- Assorted vegetables, sliced (celery, mushrooms, olives, onions, peppers, tomatoes, etc.)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 425°F. Grease a 12” or 14” pizza pan.
Prepare crust as directed on package. Bake 13 – 15 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside to cool. Combine cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise until blended. Add dill weed, garlic powder and onion powder. Mix well. Spread over crust. Arrange vegetables over top of mixture. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
All recipes are subject to change. We may, at our discretion, alter or remove a recipe from the website or package. We recommend printing or saving an electronic version of beloved recipes to ensure their availability for later use.