(8 – 12 Servings)
- 1 pkg. “JIFFY” Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1 square (1 oz.) unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 2 Tbsp. margarine or butter, melted
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup cold, strong coffee
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 toffee bars, crushed (reserve 2 Tbsp.)
Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter a 9” pie pan.
Combine crust ingredients. Press in bottom and up sides of a pan. Bake 12 – 15 minutes. Set aside to cool. For filling, combine whipping cream, milk, coffee and vanilla. Beat on low until well blended. Continue on high for 4 minutes or until mixture becomes stiff. Fold in toffee bars. Spread on crust and sprinkle reserved toffee on top. Freeze for several hours or overnight before serving.
All recipes are subject to change. We may, at our discretion, alter or remove a recipe from the website or package. We recommend printing or saving an electronic version of beloved recipes to ensure their availability for later use.