(8 – 10 Servings)
- 1/2 cup “JIFFY” Baking Mix
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. margarine or butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1-1/2 cups broccoli, fresh or frozen, chopped
- 1 tomato, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
Preheat oven to 450°F. Grease a 10” round pan.
Sprinkle onion on bottom of pan. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top. In separate bowl, beat eggs well. Add cottage cheese, milk, sour cream, baking mix, margarine or butter, salt and pepper. Blend well. Fold in broccoli. Pour into pan. Lay tomatoes on top and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake 35 – 40 minutes.
Variation: Substitute other vegetables in place of broccoli.
All recipes are subject to change. We may, at our discretion, alter or remove a recipe from the website or package. We recommend printing or saving an electronic version of beloved recipes to ensure their availability for later use.