(10 – 12 Muffins)
- 1 pkg. “JIFFY” Vegetarian Corn Muffin Mix or
1 pkg. “JIFFY” Corn Muffin Mix
- 1/4 cup plus 1-1/2 Tbsp. milk
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. Tabasco sauce
- 1 can (8-1/4 oz.) cream style corn
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 white onion, thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 400°F. Butter muffin pan or use paper baking cups.
Combine corn muffin mix, milk, margarine or butter, Tabasco sauce and corn. Mix well. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full. In separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Blend well. Spread over corn muffin mixture. Bake 30 – 35 minutes. Serve hot.
All recipes are subject to change. We may, at our discretion, alter or remove a recipe from the website or package. We recommend printing or saving an electronic version of beloved recipes to ensure their availability for later use.