Foodservice Business Manager
This position supports the steady growth of the Company’s Foodservice business to ensure the maximization of volume and profit for the Company. The Foodservice Business Manager will work closely with others at Chelsea Milling Company to identify, pursue, and grow emerging Foodservice distribution opportunities. Strong relationship-building skills are imperative for this position. Full effectiveness will require establishing and maintaining close relationships with all CMC departments utilizing a wide network of resources. This person should bring an understanding of the different Foodservice distribution segments, and the unique market dynamics and decision-making criteria of each of those segments.
The goal of this position is to pursue Foodservice business opportunities for Jiffy Foodservice LLC—opportunities that have been agreed upon collaboratively with other CMC personnel. In addition to participating in the strategic discussions surrounding new opportunities, this position will be required to execute the varied actions needed to convert opportunities to sales. Must be able to execute CMC’s food service sales goals, while ensuring the Company’s established image and integrity remain intact.
This position requires:
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, a related field or equivalent business experience required
- Minimum of 8 – 10 years progressive sales experience, to include account management.
- Understanding of Foodservice distribution segments.
- A proven track record of new account development.
- Must have a strong base in development and maintenance of customer relations.
- Must demonstrate the ability to prepare and articulate customized sales presentations with strong value proposition to key chain customers.
- The ability to communicate and interact with senior level customers.
- Must be capable of effectively interpreting and using multiple information sources to develop strategy and tactics.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools and applications. (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Must have experience with trade management systems; proven fiscal responsibility
- Local and National travel up to 60% of the time.
Chelsea Milling Company engages an independent recruiting organization to forward us potentially qualified candidates for this and other positions. They are familiar with our requirements. We trust them to forward the most qualified people to us for consideration.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
All postings are for positions at the Chelsea, Michigan based “JIFFY” Mix plant, unless noted otherwise.