The Sales Administrator works closely with all members of the Chelsea Milling Company and Jiffy Foodservice, LLC Sales Teams to provide administrative support and be a resource for information on Foodservice and Retail sales-related issues. This person should be skilled in the use of: Microsoft Office, Sales Management Tools (CRM) and Graphics software. They need to have excellent customer service skills, as well as be knowledgeable with digital technologies, sales management tools and be an excellent communicator.
This position requires:
- Associate’s Degree in business or related field or equivalent experience required.
- Five (5) years minimum experience in administrative roles supporting others in a department or business.
- Requires excellent communication and organizational skills with an ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and be very customer-concentric.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office software (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook), Sales Management Tools, and Graphics software.
- Experience with Adobe Professional, Photoshop, Illustrator, and CRM software.
- Familiarity with ERP systems and their functionality.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
All postings are for positions at the Chelsea, Michigan based “JIFFY” Mix plant, unless noted otherwise.