This Part-Time Receptionist will work 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.
The Receptionist position fulfills a key communication link between Chelsea Milling Company personnel and its customers, consumers, brokers, suppliers, vendors and the general public as well as between ‘Jiffy’ team members. The position requires a high degree of comfort using the telephone system as well as person-to-person contact. Whether by voice or by face-to-face interaction, the Receptionist is responsible for creating a positive, enthusiastic first-impression for all who make contact with CMC.
- 5 + years of administrative experience, preferably in a receptionist capacity.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including an ability to represent the Company with a professional appearance and a pleasant manner, along with an ability to relate to and work well with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to remain patient, helpful and positive during stressful situations such as a rude or difficult caller or visitor.
- Experience in operating a switchboard.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Computer software skills at the “Proficient” level, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook) as well as Share Point.
- A high level of confidentiality is a must.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
All postings are for positions at the Chelsea, Michigan based “JIFFY” Mix plant, unless noted otherwise.