The position is responsible for maintaining optimum functionality for plant equipment and systems by performing inspections, completing preventive maintenance measures, and repairing and modifying equipment and systems. Includes repair and maintenance of industrial machinery, plumbing, sheet metal work, welding, carpentry, and cement work.
Perform preventative and corrective maintenance required on various types of equipment, to include:
- Pneumatic transfer equipment
- Ingredient dump stations
- Ingredient bulk storage and delivery systems
- Mixing systems
- Computerized mixing systems
- Automated conveyors and palletizers
- Bulk oil storage/transfer systems
This position requires:
- High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- Four (4) years minimum experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 3 to 5 years of general maintenance experience in areas such as: hydraulics, pneumatics, machine trouble-shooting / repair, welding, and fabrication.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
All postings are for positions at the Chelsea, Michigan based “JIFFY” Mix plant, unless noted otherwise.