(8 – 10 Servings)
- 1 pkg. “JIFFY” Pizza Crust Mix
- 1/2 cup warm water (80°F to 90°F)
- flour for dusting
- 1-1/2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 jar (6.5 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 10-12 kalamata olives, pitted
- 6 sundried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pkg. (2.5 oz.) baby arugula
- 1 oz. pine nuts, toasted
- 2 oz. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1-1/2 tsp. garlic, chopped
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 425°F. Grease a 12″ – 14″ pizza pan.
Prepare crust as directed on package. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes. On floured surface, knead until easy to handle. Press or roll out dough and place on pan. Bake for 4 – 5 minutes. Combine sauce ingredients in food processor (blender). Pulse until fully combined. Salt and pepper to taste and spread on pizza. Spread topping ingredients over sauce. Bake an additional 18 – 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
All recipes are subject to change. We may, at our discretion, alter or remove a recipe from the website or package. We recommend printing or saving an electronic version of beloved recipes to ensure their availability for later use.