(15 – 18 Cookies)
- 1 pkg. “JIFFY” Pie Crust Mix
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp. sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. imitation butter flavor
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 oz) marshmallow creme
- assorted fresh fruit of your choice, peeled and sliced
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
Combine all crust ingredients and blend well. Chill for 1 hour. On floured surface, roll out to an 1/8” thickness. Cut in desired shapes with cutter and place on baking sheet. Bake 8 – 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. For frosting, combine ingredients. Blend well. Spread over cookies. Top with fruit.
All recipes are subject to change. We may, at our discretion, alter or remove a recipe from the website or package. We recommend printing or saving an electronic version of beloved recipes to ensure their availability for later use.