(8 – 12 Servings)
- 1 pkg. “JIFFY” Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1 square (1 oz) unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1 Tbsp. margarine or butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 jar (11.75 oz) fudge topping
- 2 qt. mint chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- 1 container (8 oz) whipped topping, thawed
- chocolate shavings for garnish (optional)
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom and halfway up sides of a springform pan.
Combine crust ingredients. Pour batter into pan. Bake 15 – 18 minutes. Set aside to cool. Spread ice cream over crust. Let setup in freezer for 30 minutes. Heat fudge topping in microwave for 15 seconds. Spread over ice cream. Cover with whipped topping and sprinkle with chocolate shavings (optional). Freeze. Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving for easier cutting. Run knife dipped in hot water along edge of pan. Release side of pan and remove.
All recipes are subject to change. We may, at our discretion, alter or remove a recipe from the website or package. We recommend printing or saving an electronic version of beloved recipes to ensure their availability for later use.