(12 – 15 Servings)
- 2 pkgs. “JIFFY” Golden Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz) instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 pkg. (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. “JIFFY” Baking Mix or flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 13” x 9” pan.
Combine cake ingredients. Beat 4 minutes on medium. Set aside. In separate bowl, combine filling ingredients. Pour half of batter in bottom of pan. Spread filling over batter. Pour remaining batter over filling. Blend together topping ingredients until crumbly. Sprinkle over top. Bake 50 – 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Serve warm or cold.
All recipes are subject to change. We may, at our discretion, alter or remove a recipe from the website or package. We recommend printing or saving an electronic version of beloved recipes to ensure their availability for later use.