(12 – 15 Servings)
- 1 pkg. “JIFFY” Raspberry Muffin Mix
- 1 pkg. “JIFFY” Golden Yellow Cake Mix
- 2 Tbsp. instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 Tbsp. margarine or butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp. raspberry jam
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 13″ x 9″ pan.
For cake, combine muffin mix, cake mix, pudding mix and margarine or butter. Blend well. Add eggs, water and vanilla. Mix on medium for 4 minutes. Pour into pan. Bake 22 – 25 minutes. Cool. For frosting, combine powdered sugar and cream cheese. Mix on high until smooth. Add jam. Mix until blended. Frost cake.
All recipes are subject to change. We may, at our discretion, alter or remove a recipe from the website or package. We recommend printing or saving an electronic version of beloved recipes to ensure their availability for later use.