(12 – 14 Servings)
- 1 pkg. “JIFFY” Pizza Crust Mix
- 1/2 cup warm water (80°F to 90°F)
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 1/2 tsp. caraway seeds
- 2 pkgs. (2 oz.) corned beef, sliced and finely chopped
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup sauerkraut, rinsed and drained (pat dry with paper towel
Preheat oven to 425°F. Grease baking sheet.
Combine pizza crust mix, water and garlic powder. Stir until moistened. Cover and let stand 5 minutes in a warm place. In separate bowl, combine salad dressing and caraway seeds. Add corned beef, cheese and sauerkraut. Blend well and set aside. On floured surface, knead dough until stiff. Roll out to a 14″ x 10″ rectangle. Spread corned beef mixture over dough, within 1″ from edge. Roll up jelly-roll style and pinch edges to seal. Place on baking sheet seam-side down. Bake 15 – 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into 1″ slices.
All recipes are subject to change. We may, at our discretion, alter or remove a recipe from the website or package. We recommend printing or saving an electronic version of beloved recipes to ensure their availability for later use.