(12 – 15 Servings)
- 1 pkg. “JIFFY” Pizza Crust Mix
- 1 Tbsp. minced onion
- 1 tsp. ground basil
- 1/2 tsp. ground oregano
- 1/4 tsp. ground sage
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 can (8 oz.) pizza sauce
- 1-1/2 cups ham, fully cooked, chopped
- 1-1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup ripe olives, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a 13” x 9” pan.
For crust, combine pizza crust mix and spices. Add water and oil. Blend well. Press into bottom of pan. Bake 8 – 10 minutes. For topping, spread sauce over crust. Combine remaining ingredients. Sprinkle over sauce. Bake an additional 20 – 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
All recipes are subject to change. We may, at our discretion, alter or remove a recipe from the website or package. We recommend printing or saving an electronic version of beloved recipes to ensure their availability for later use.