(10 – 12 Cupcakes)
- 1 pkg. “JIFFY” Golden Yellow Cake Mix
- 2 Tbsp. margarine or butter, softened
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 – 5 pkgs. unsweetened soft drink mix, assorted flavors
- 1 container (8 oz) whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 tsp. unsweetened soft drink mix (optional)
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line muffin pan with paper baking cups.
Combine cake mix, margarine or butter, egg whites and water. Mix on medium for 3 – 5 minutes. Divide batter evenly into separate bowls. Stir in 1/4 teaspoon of drink mix to each bowl to make 3 – 5 different colors. Pour batter into muffin cups, one color at a time, alternating with all colors into one, filling 3/4 full. Bake 15 – 20 minutes. Cool completely. For topping, combine whipped topping and unsweetened soft drink mix (optional). Spread onto cupcakes.
All recipes are subject to change. We may, at our discretion, alter or remove a recipe from the website or package. We recommend printing or saving an electronic version of beloved recipes to ensure their availability for later use.