(6 – 9 Servings)
- 1 pkg. “JIFFY” Corn Muffin Mix
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix (divided)
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 can (14-3/4 oz.) cream style corn
- 1 can (4 oz.) green chilies, drained
- 1 can (10 oz.) enchilada sauce
- 2 cups chicken or pork, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease an 11” x 7” pan.
Combine muffin mix, milk, egg, 1-1/2 tablespoons of taco seasoning, pepper, corn and green chilies. Pour into pan. Bake 30 – 35 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes. Combine chicken or pork and remaining taco seasoning. Pierce top of cornbread with fork several times. Spread chicken or pork mixture on top. Spread enchilada sauce over meat. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake an additional 20 – 25 minutes.
All recipes are subject to change. We may, at our discretion, alter or remove a recipe from the website or package. We recommend printing or saving an electronic version of beloved recipes to ensure their availability for later use.