(34 – 36 Cookies)
- 2 pkgs “JIFFY” Raspberry Muffin Mix
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp. shortening
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 pkg. (11 oz) white chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Beat cream cheese, margarine or butter, shortening and brown sugar. Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition until well combined. Add muffin mix and flour. Beat until just combined. Stir in white chocolate chips. Drop by teaspoon on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 10 – 12 minutes.
All recipes are subject to change. We may, at our discretion, alter or remove a recipe from the website or package. We recommend printing or saving an electronic version of beloved recipes to ensure their availability for later use.